We review the history of two of our most outlandish Vice Presidents (other than Dick, obviously), the tonal ambiguity of Vice as a film, the value of a good montage sequence, and our inherent discomfort with Cheney’s legacy.
- John Nance Garner on the Vice Presidency—In Search of the Proverbial Bucket by Patrick Cox
- America’s Worst Vice Presidents by Time Magazine
- The Gerrymandering Map!
- Elbridge Gerry Biography
- Uncommon Man: The strange life of Henry Wallace, the New Deal visionary by Alex Ross
- Vice doesn’t want to humanize Dick Cheney. So instead, it (maybe) demonizes America. by Alissa Wilkinson and Emily Todd VanDerWerff
- How Vice Deconstructs the Trope of the Bad Man Who Loves His Family by Zack Budryk
- Set Decorators Society of America: Vice
- ‘Vice,’ the Dick Cheney Biopic, Might Be the Worst Movie of the Year by Marlow Stern
- Video: Vice’s deleted musical scene
- Video: Walter confesses to Skyler on Breaking Bad