Learn about the “Jurassic Park generation” of paleontologists, how the film affected the scientific community, some amazing fan theories and, the, uh, lasting impact of Dr. Ian Malcolm as the film’s moral center. Hold onto your butts!
- The Crazy Jurassic Park Fan Theory That May Be Right by JM McNab (Video)
- The Real Story Behind Jeff Goldblum’s Shirtless Jurassic Park Scene Has Finally Been Revealed by Jay Serafino
- One Suggestion Jeff Goldblum Made To Steven Spielberg That Changed Jurassic Park by Dirk Libbey
- How Jurassic Park led to the modernization of dinosaur paleontology by Andrew Liptak
- Many Paleontologists Today Are Part Of The ‘Jurassic Park’ Generation from All Things Considered
- Rise of the ‘Jurassic Park’ generation by Eva Botkin-Kowacki
- Clever Girl: A Feminist Interpretation of Jurassic Park by T.S.J. Harling