Nicolas Cage? Check. Cocaine and LSD? Check. Chainsaw-wielding rampage? Check. This revenge-fantasy horror sci-fi delight breaks the boundaries of genre and takes the viewer on a two-act epic. We talk about the foils of masculine tenderness vs. violence, Mandy’s vital role in everyone’s life, power dynamics, and Nic Cage Rage.
- LSD, Reconsidered for Therapy by Benedict Carey
- LSD as a Therapeutic Treatment at the AFD
- LSD-Assisted Psychotherapy at MAPS
- Brutal Finality: Panos Cosmatos Discusses “Mandy” by Elena Lazic
- Tenderness Amidst Chaos: How “Mandy” Rejects Violent Masculine Power by Kat Mildner
- A Woman’s Worst Nightmare by Mary Dickson
- This One Scene in Mandy Makes It the Best ‘Ban Men’ Film of 2018 by Jordan Crucchiola